I decided to do another “Links” post this week. I might make it a weekly thing again or I might not, we’ll see. I’ve been thinking a lot about the election lately, so this might be a weighted a little more towards politics than usual. You’ve been warned. Anyway, on to the links!
- Perry Noble shares some thoughts on next weeks election. I agree with him, as I said yesterday. Good stuff.
- Pete Wilson has a cool post about their new series, Dream Job. I love the post and the series (make sure to watch the video) . . . you might see this one at Wellspring one day.
- Great post by Greg Surratt on how Christians should engage in politics.
- Lifechurch.tv went live this week with a new tool for churches called ChurchMetrics.com. It’s amazing and it’s free. I am constantly amazed by these guys!
- Wanna be the smartest guy at your election watching party (do they really have those?) If so, or if you just want to be more informed on election night, check out this great primer for all the races, thoughts, etc.
- Great thoughts from the editor of Relevant Magazine on the upcoming election. You might be noticing a pattern here.
- In iPhone news, all iPhone 3G users now have free wifi at Starbucks. Just what pastors needed, another reason to hang out at Starbucks.
- And to close out, one more blog post from my bro-in-law Ryan Fitzgerald. He shares some great thoughts on Christians and politics.